Accounting firms are no strangers to E-Discovery, or at least they shouldn’t be. Most accountants rely on lawyers to handle the legal and regulatory details. However, the responsibility for accounting firms to divulge information about their clients has increased dramatically, and non-compliance is not an option. Learn more below about an accounting firm’s challenge and the precise solutions we provided. Send us your problem and check back to get more targeted information and find out how LSC can work directly for you.
In 2005 a Florida circuit court judge sanctioned an accounting firm and its law firm for not correctly responding to the request for electronically stored information (ESI). The decision cost the firm millions in higher legal fees and bad publicity.
LSC can mitigate risk by providing:
• Data Mapping Services
• Forensic Data Collection (Remote and On-site) Services
• Non-Forensic Data Collection Services
• Data Processing Services
• Data Analytics
• Web-Based Data Hosting and Managed Review
• ALL INCLUSIVE Service Pricing Options
• Keeping you updated on the rapidly increasing rules of procedure related to producing ESI
How can we help you!